8:30 AM - 12:00 PM on Thursday, June 12, 2014
Location: Cox Roanoke, 5400 Fallowater Lane, Roanoke, VA
The SCTE Great Valleys Chapter is excited to host Lowell Anderson, Sales Engineer for Alpha Technologies, who will discuss recent improvements in Power Supply Technology and Status Monitoring.
SCTE Great Valleys Chapter Technical Session
Improvements in Power Supply Technology and Status Monitoring
June 12th from 8:30 AM until 12:00 PM
Cox Roanoke, 5400 Fallowater Lane, Roanoke, VA
The SCTE Great Valleys Chapter is excited to have Lowell Anderson, Sales Engineer for Alpha Technologies speak to our Chapter. Lowell will be discussing recent improvements in Power Supply Technology and Status Monitoring.
Lowell's presentation will cover the following topics:
* Broadband Powering Methods
* Status Monitoring of CATV Power Supplies and Power Systems
* Open dialog forum for your specific powering questions and challenges.
* Power supply troubleshooting
* At the request of several of our member organizations, Lowell will also discuss differences between Alpha's XM2 and XM3 power supplies.
Please note this a morning session only.
Pricing: FREE to SCTE members. $10 for non-members.
Online registration is available at the link below. Please register so we can plan accordingly.
Breakfast will be provided.
Parking and Location: Cox Communications 5400 Fallowater Lane, Roanoke, VA 24018 Please park in the lower lots of the Cox parking lot.
If you are unable to register, you can RSVP Sean Lester at firstname.lastname@example.org