How to Post Announcements and Events
Student groups wishing to post announcements and events should send the announcement to the group's faculty advisor for posting. Otherwise, please contact the ECE Undergraduate advisors (340 Whittemore) or the ECE front office (Whittemore 302).
Information and announcements are regularly posted to the ECE Undergraduate Listserv.
Sign up to receive news, events, or research seminar information in your email (VT PID login required).
Thursday, June 4, 2015
IEEE General Meeting
8:00 PM: 340 Lavery Hall
The following types of information and announcements are regularly posted to the ECE Undergraduate Listserv:
- Important events and semester deadlines;
- University, college, and departmental policies and procedures;
- Co-op/internship and permanent employment opportunities;
- Employer information sessions;
- Scholarship opportunities; and
- Opportunities for hands-on projects, undergraduate research, and education/study abroad.
A student who transfers into CPE and EE is automatically subscribed to the ECE Undergraduate Listserv when the department receives his or her student file. If you are a General Engineering, University Studies, or non-ECE student who intends to transfer into CPE or EE and would like to be subscribed to the listserv prior to your transfer into the department/major, please contact Dr. Leslie Pendleton at Pendleton@vt.edu.