As part of the Center for
Embedded Systems for Critical Applications,
I am regularly giving talks and short tutorials in the area of hardware
security, secure embedded systems, and cryptographic engineering.
Feel free to contact me with your needs.
Some of the recent/upcoming events:
- CESCA Research Day, on 13 March 2013 in Arlington, VA, is a one-day research event on Embedded Security.
The CESCA Short Course Series Summer 2012 included courses on
- Hardware Security: Building Tamper-resistant Cryptography
- Hunting for Software Bugs: Software Correctness and Security
- Small-scale Energy Harvesting: Principles, Practices and Future Trends
- Hardware/Software Codesign on Platform FPGA's