• Fiber Optic Sensors for On-line, Real Time Power Transformer Health Monitoring
• MULTIPLICATIVE GENERAL PARAMETER ADAPTIVE FILTERS
• Sappire Pressure Sensor and Surface Plasmon Resonance Sensor with Fiber Taper
• Inverse Problems in Optical Molecular Imaging
• Design and Analysis of a Low-Power Low-Voltage Quadrature LO Generation Circuit for Wireless Applications
Events for Sunday, April 19, 2015
AWC/CS Club Mixer
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Come on out to our cookout with potluck for all CS clubs and CS students to get together and mingle while enjoying some food, games, and much more! Details.
Location: Pritchard Quad
Sponsor: Association of Women in Computing
Events for Tuesday, April 21, 2015
AMP Lab Project Showcase
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Each semester, students from the Autonomous Mastery Prototyping Instructional Laboratory (AMP Lab) present their active projects as an assessment component. Meet motivated students who can enhance your research team. Details.
Location: 457A&B Whittemore Conference Room
Sponsor: Autonomous Mastery Prototyping Laboratory
Events for Thursday, April 23, 2015
VMS IEEE Meeting: IEEE Robotics Competition - Design Presentations
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Students will discuss their design approaches to the robotics competition, and how their robots performed. Details.
Location: Holiday Inn, Roanoke
Sponsor: Virginia Mountain Section of the IEEE