• Center for Power & Energy Seminar: Stochastic Simulation of Power Systems with Integrated Renewable and Storage Resources
• CESCA Seminar (4/5) On Using Simulations to Evaluate MapReduce Cluster Design
• Graduate Seminar: IT Security Tips for ECE Graduate Students
• ICCAE Workshop Series: Analytic Writing
• MICS Seminar: What is Going on Around Us? A MEMS Perspective
• Wireless Distributed Computing in Mobile Ad-hoc Cloud Computing Networks
• CESCA seminar: User Intention Based Anomaly Detection
• Graduate Seminar: Secure Mobility; From RF to Apps
• Evaluation and Standardizing of Phasor Data Concentrators
Events for Friday, October 24, 2014
11:15 AM - 12:05 PM
by Walid Saad, Assistant Professor, ECE@VT, "Foundations of Context-Aware, Self-Organizing Wireless Small Cell Networks" Details.
Location: Lavery Hall 320
Learning using Delayed Information: A Case of Jamming
2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
The second Wireless@VT seminar will be delivered by SaiDhiraj Amuru. Dhiraj will present his recent work on learning using delayed information. Details.
Switched Markov Jump Linear Systems: Analysis and Control Synthesis
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Ph.D. Dissertation Defense in EE for Lutz, Collin C. Details.
Location: 302H Whittemore Hall
Events for Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Seminar Talk - New Feature Selection Algorithm for Gene Expression Data Analysis
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Title: New Feature Selection Algorithm for Gene Expression Data Analysis
Speaker: Prof. B. Chandra (India Institute of Technology) Details.
Location: VTRC-Arlington, Rm. 424
Sponsor: Computational Bioinformatics and Bioimaging Laboratory (CBIL)