• Seminar: Multichannel Discrete Multitone Communications on Wireline
• IEEE Fun Friday
• Deadline for VT Graduate Research Symposium
• VMS IEEE Meeting: On Ethical Quandaries of a Practicing Roboticist
• CESCA Seminar: “Extremely High Mobility CMOS Logic”
• Dissertation Defense: Micro Gas Chromatography: Of Detectors and Their Integration
• VT Graduate Research Symposium
• Talk: Applying to Law School and Grad School; Intellectual Property Rights
• IEEE Meeting
• Graduate Seminar: Building Intelligent Machines by Leveraging the Power of Data
• HKN Faculty vs. Student Dodgeball
Events for Friday, October 24, 2014
11:15 AM - 12:05 PM
by Walid Saad, Assistant Professor, ECE@VT, "Foundations of Context-Aware, Self-Organizing Wireless Small Cell Networks" Details.
Location: Lavery Hall 320
IEEE Advising Session Switched Markov Jump Linear Systems: Analysis and Control Synthesis Seminar Talk - New Feature Selection Algorithm for Gene Expression Data Analysis
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
IEEE is hosting this session to help with course request. Feel free to stop by and get advice on courses from upper classmen.
Location: ECE Lounge in Whittemore
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Ph.D. Dissertation Defense in EE for Lutz, Collin C. Details.
Location: 302H Whittemore Hall
Events for Tuesday, October 28, 2014
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Title: New Feature Selection Algorithm for Gene Expression Data Analysis
Speaker: Prof. B. Chandra (India Institute of Technology) Details.
Location: VTRC-Arlington, Rm. 424
Sponsor: Computational Bioinformatics and Bioimaging Laboratory (CBIL)
Switched Markov Jump Linear Systems: Analysis and Control Synthesis
Seminar Talk - New Feature Selection Algorithm for Gene Expression Data Analysis