• Amateur Radio Exam Session
• Resumania Wednesdays
• IEEE Fun Friday
• CESCA Seminar Talk: “Holistic System Design for Deterministic Replay"
• Seminar: Learn to Think Like an Expert
• Bechtel Corporation Information Session
• Resumania Wednesdays
• Lecture: Commander of U.S. Cyber Command
• CESCA Seminar: “Big Data Measurement and Analytics for Mobile Wireless Networks and Security Systems"
• Graduate Seminar: Stability of Power Systems with High Penetration of Power Electronics
• Intel Technical Talk
• Intel Meet and Greet
• State Department Info Session
• Honeywell AERO Info Session
• Orbital Career Info Session
• Bechtel Marine Propulsion Corporation Information Session
• Diversity in STEM Panel
• CAMEO Career Fair
• MIT Lincoln Laboratory Info Session
• CESCA Seminar: “Property-Checking based LBIST for Improved Diagnosability”
• Graduate Seminar: Interaction and Topology in Multi-Agent Coordination
• Intelligence Community Virtual Career Fair
• Engineers Without Borders Meeting
• VMS IEEE Meeting: Virginia Tech Drone Research Program
• Bloomberg Tech Talk: Machine Learning
• Bloomberg Hackathon Starts
Events for Friday, October 24, 2014
11:15 AM - 12:05 PM
by Walid Saad, Assistant Professor, ECE@VT, "Foundations of Context-Aware, Self-Organizing Wireless Small Cell Networks" Details.
Location: Lavery Hall 320
IEEE Advising Session Switched Markov Jump Linear Systems: Analysis and Control Synthesis Seminar Talk - New Feature Selection Algorithm for Gene Expression Data Analysis
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
IEEE is hosting this session to help with course request. Feel free to stop by and get advice on courses from upper classmen.
Location: ECE Lounge in Whittemore
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Ph.D. Dissertation Defense in EE for Lutz, Collin C. Details.
Location: 302H Whittemore Hall
Events for Tuesday, October 28, 2014
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Title: New Feature Selection Algorithm for Gene Expression Data Analysis
Speaker: Prof. B. Chandra (India Institute of Technology) Details.
Location: VTRC-Arlington, Rm. 424
Sponsor: Computational Bioinformatics and Bioimaging Laboratory (CBIL)
Switched Markov Jump Linear Systems: Analysis and Control Synthesis
Seminar Talk - New Feature Selection Algorithm for Gene Expression Data Analysis