• IEEE Fun Friday
• CESCA Seminar: Torc: open-source tools for reconfigurable computing
• Space@VT and VT SuperDARN Special Seminar
• CESCA Seminar--Body Sensor Networks: An Application-Centric Approach
• Graduate Seminar: Heterogeneous Integration of III-V Compound Semiconductors in Si for Low-power Logic and Sustainable Energy
• Intel Presents: Tech Talk for PhD Students
• Intel Information Session
• Technical Session for SCTE Great Valleys Meeting Group
• Intel Meet and Greet
• National Security Agency (NSA) ECE student brown bag lunch
• VMS IEEE Meeting: Modeling a Vacuum-Tube Guitar Amplifer with a Recurrent Neural Network
• Bioinformatics Seminar: STAT Proteins - Orchestrators of Genomic Enhancers
• ICCAE Workshop Series: The Intel Cycle, A Primer and Discussion
Events for Friday, October 24, 2014
11:15 AM - 12:05 PM
by Walid Saad, Assistant Professor, ECE@VT, "Foundations of Context-Aware, Self-Organizing Wireless Small Cell Networks" Details.
Location: Lavery Hall 320
IEEE Advising Session Switched Markov Jump Linear Systems: Analysis and Control Synthesis Seminar Talk - New Feature Selection Algorithm for Gene Expression Data Analysis
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
IEEE is hosting this session to help with course request. Feel free to stop by and get advice on courses from upper classmen.
Location: ECE Lounge in Whittemore
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Ph.D. Dissertation Defense in EE for Lutz, Collin C. Details.
Location: 302H Whittemore Hall
Events for Tuesday, October 28, 2014
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Title: New Feature Selection Algorithm for Gene Expression Data Analysis
Speaker: Prof. B. Chandra (India Institute of Technology) Details.
Location: VTRC-Arlington, Rm. 4-024
Sponsor: Computational Bioinformatics and Bioimaging Laboratory (CBIL)
Switched Markov Jump Linear Systems: Analysis and Control Synthesis
Seminar Talk - New Feature Selection Algorithm for Gene Expression Data Analysis