• IEEE Fun Friday
• CBIL Seminar: Genome-wide Identification of Early Replicating Fragile Sites: Novel Source of Genomic Instability Leading to Lymphomagenesis
• Graduate Seminar: Reliable Concurrent Software and Systems
• MATLAB Seminar: Data Analytics
• MATLAB Seminar: Machine Learning
• Science & Technology Leaders Seminar: Turning NGA’s Challenges Into Transformational Opportunities
• Computer Vision and Machine Learning Reading Group Meeting
• CESCA Seminar Talk (11/15): “Advancing Computer Vision by Leveraging Humans”
• Graduate Seminar: Enhancing Human-Machine Communication for Improved Visual Recognition
• VMS IEEE Meeting: An Introduction to the Python Programming Language
Events for Friday, October 24, 2014
11:15 AM - 12:05 PM
by Walid Saad, Assistant Professor, ECE@VT, "Foundations of Context-Aware, Self-Organizing Wireless Small Cell Networks" Details.
Location: Lavery Hall 320
IEEE Advising Session Switched Markov Jump Linear Systems: Analysis and Control Synthesis Seminar Talk - New Feature Selection Algorithm for Gene Expression Data Analysis
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
IEEE is hosting this session to help with course request. Feel free to stop by and get advice on courses from upper classmen.
Location: ECE Lounge in Whittemore
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Ph.D. Dissertation Defense in EE for Lutz, Collin C. Details.
Location: 302H Whittemore Hall
Events for Tuesday, October 28, 2014
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Title: New Feature Selection Algorithm for Gene Expression Data Analysis
Speaker: Prof. B. Chandra (India Institute of Technology) Details.
Location: VTRC-Arlington, Rm. 424
Sponsor: Computational Bioinformatics and Bioimaging Laboratory (CBIL)
Switched Markov Jump Linear Systems: Analysis and Control Synthesis
Seminar Talk - New Feature Selection Algorithm for Gene Expression Data Analysis