• Interdisciplinary Research Symposium
• MICS Seminar: Low Cost Phased Array
• Graduate Seminar: Integrative Network Analysis of Genomic Data for Cancer Research
• IEEE Halloween Costume Competition
• Fun Friday
• MICS Seminar: Toward Wideband Vibration Energy Harvesting
• Bioinformatics Seminar: Dynamic Causal Modelling: A Mathematical Microscope for the Observation of Neural System Transmitters
• Cyber Security Club Meeting
• Center for Power & Energy Seminar: Beyond the Logic of Energy: A Proposed Theory for Understanding the Community Aspects of Smart-Grids and Energy Conservation
• Micron Facilities Tour (Manassas)
• MICS Seminar: 3D Micromachined Passive Components and Active Circuit Integration for Millimeter-wave Radar Applications
• Graduate Seminar: Overview of Research in the Center for Power Electronics Systems (CPES) of Virginia Tech
Events for Friday, October 24, 2014
11:15 AM - 12:05 PM
by Walid Saad, Assistant Professor, ECE@VT, "Foundations of Context-Aware, Self-Organizing Wireless Small Cell Networks" Details.
Location: Lavery Hall 320
IEEE Advising Session Switched Markov Jump Linear Systems: Analysis and Control Synthesis Seminar Talk - New Feature Selection Algorithm for Gene Expression Data Analysis
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
IEEE is hosting this session to help with course request. Feel free to stop by and get advice on courses from upper classmen.
Location: ECE Lounge in Whittemore
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Ph.D. Dissertation Defense in EE for Lutz, Collin C. Details.
Location: 302H Whittemore Hall
Events for Tuesday, October 28, 2014
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Title: New Feature Selection Algorithm for Gene Expression Data Analysis
Speaker: Prof. B. Chandra (India Institute of Technology) Details.
Location: VTRC-Arlington, Rm. 424
Sponsor: Computational Bioinformatics and Bioimaging Laboratory (CBIL)
Switched Markov Jump Linear Systems: Analysis and Control Synthesis
Seminar Talk - New Feature Selection Algorithm for Gene Expression Data Analysis