• Center for Power & Energy Seminar: Optimal Power Flow Calculations - Practical Requirements
• Debugging Your Digital Design
• CESCA Seminar -- The Chronicles of Cyber Security: The offense, the defense and the analytics
• Bioinformatics Seminar: Imaging and mapping human brain architectures
• Science for Energy Sustainability Seminar
• CESCA Seminar -- Distributed Broadcast in Multi-hop Cognitive Radio Ad Hoc Networks
• Electrically-Small Antenna Performance Enhancement for Near-Field Detuning Environments
• Bioinformatics Seminar: Systems Biology and Next Generation Sequencing Approaches to Studying Complex Disease
• CESCA Seminar (10/26) -- Learning to Scale a Public Cloud
• Center for Power & Energy Seminar: The Evolution of Control for the Smart Tranmission Grid
• Self-Oscillating Unified Linear Modulator
Events for Friday, October 24, 2014
11:15 AM - 12:05 PM
by Walid Saad, Assistant Professor, ECE@VT, "Foundations of Context-Aware, Self-Organizing Wireless Small Cell Networks" Details.
Location: Lavery Hall 320
Learning using Delayed Information: A Case of Jamming
2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
The second Wireless@VT seminar will be delivered by SaiDhiraj Amuru. Dhiraj will present his recent work on learning using delayed information. Details.
Switched Markov Jump Linear Systems: Analysis and Control Synthesis
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Ph.D. Dissertation Defense in EE for Lutz, Collin C. Details.
Location: 302H Whittemore Hall
Events for Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Seminar Talk - New Feature Selection Algorithm for Gene Expression Data Analysis
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Title: New Feature Selection Algorithm for Gene Expression Data Analysis
Speaker: Prof. B. Chandra (India Institute of Technology) Details.
Location: VTRC-Arlington, Rm. 4-024
Sponsor: Computational Bioinformatics and Bioimaging Laboratory (CBIL)