Interested in joining us in developing state-of-the-art computer-aided
testing, verification, and power-management research? Currently we have some
of the most powerful tools in these exciting research areas.
Described below is a checklist of skills and background, if these describe
you, please come talk to me!
Our recent alums have joined companies such as Intel, Sun, TI, Mentor Graphics,
Agere, Cadence, etc.
- Strong theoretical/analytical skills
- Have taken and excelled in many of the following courses:
digital logic design (eg. ECE3504), testing and verification
of digital circuits (ECE5505, ECE5506), data structures &
algorithms (eg. ECE 2574)
- Strong in graph algorithms, discrete math, and data structures
- Great if you know some of the following: satisfiability solvers,
binary decision diagrams, automatic test pattern generation, linear
- Able to write medium to large C/C++ programs
Please feel free to also browse the current
on current projects and publications.
I look forward to discussing with you!
Back to Michael Hsiao's Home page