College of Engineering Corporate and Foundation Relations
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations builds strategic partnerships between faculty members and the private sector for academic advancement, research, recruitment, outreach, and philanthropy. Contact Deborah Hamilton or Karin Clark to get connected.
As part of a land-grant university, the ECE department has a long tradition of technology transfer and strong ties to industry. ECE is committed to providing
- Highly qualified engineers
- Ongoing education for practicing engineers
- The technology, expertise, and resources to support industrial endeavors
- Check with VT Career Services for recruiting opportunities
- Talk to ECE professors in your area of expertise
- Give a corporate information session through the IEEE student branch and meet with students informally. You can email the IEEE student branch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give a technical presentation at one of the regular ECE area seminars
- Post your position on the VT IEEE job board
- Come visit